While not everyone is inclined to follow trends when it comes to home remodeling, knowing the latest styles and design concepts can help to influence your bathroom redesign—whether it’s more traditional or eclectic. In other words, you don’t have to copy the latest trends exactly—however, you can incorporate aspects of them to make your own design more appealing and modern.
However, you choose to decorate your bathroom, finding the best and most professional bath company to handle your bathroom redesign is your best bet for enjoying a successful and satisfying renovation. At Home Concepts Custom Remodeling, we’re here for you with expert design services to create the look you want—whether it’s something that’s trending in 2019 or a blend of classic and modern décor styles. In this article, you’ll find some of the most popular concepts we’ve seen lately that might inspire you to get a start on your next bathroom remodeling project this year.
Bathroom Redesign: What’s Trending in 2019?
Take your next bathroom remodeling project to new heights with some of these modern and innovative features we’ve seen so far this year in remodeling. For best results, always consult with a professional interior designer to guarantee that the look you choose works well in your home.
- Smarter, More Efficient Bathrooms: There’s certainly nothing wrong with getting a greener home, and that absolutely applies to your bathroom area. In 2019, we’ve seen a huge rise in homeowners searching for smarter upgrades to improve their bathrooms. These include heated flooring systems, water-saving toilets and faucets, and LED lighting.
- Square-Shaped Mirrors: While we’ve all gotten used to rectangular and circular mirror shapes, the square mirror is a new trend that’s quickly becoming popular all over the country. A square bathroom mirror can add a quirky touch to your bathroom upgrade and is a great way to add personality to enhance a minimalist or modern style bathroom.
- Luxury Bath Conversions: While bath and shower conversions have always been popular, this year has been a little different. In 2019, luxury bath conversions are extremely popular, with homeowners upgrading their shower space into a beautiful spa tub, or a bathtub into a gorgeous floor-to-ceiling shower stall.
- Wood Trim and Stone Walls: Earthy, textured materials have been used frequently in this year’s bathroom upgrades, with wood and stone as some of the most popular choices. Homeowners love using these natural materials as accents in the bathroom, with some of them opting to use faux stone and faux wood in place of the real thing. Faux materials can be cheaper and easier to maintain than real, natural ones, which can mean a longer-lasting, higher value upgrade in the long run.
- Floating Toilets: Floating toilets are already very common in other countries, and in the USA, we’re apparently catching up with this trend. Floating toilets might look scary to sit on for those unused to the feature, but they’re actually quite safe and very easy to clean. In addition, they look positively futuristic and modern—with that quiet, minimalist elegance that’s both sophisticated and simple at the same time.
Whether you’re planning to replace your shower, install a new bathtub, or redesign your entire bathroom—our experts at Home Concepts Custom Remodeling are here for you. Our design specialists and installation professionals are talented in the art of the perfect bathroom remodel and can help you create the perfect look for your brand-new space.
If you’d like to get started designing your own bathroom now, click the link to visit our interactive bathroom designer feature or give us a call to discuss your plans with one of our friendly agents over the phone. You can also use our online form to request a free, no-obligation pricing estimate for your next bath remodel today.
Subscribe to Home Concepts Custom Remodeling's Blog